4/23/2017

3700 ~

3700) Hebrews 13:24 Salute all them that have the rule over you, and all the saints. They of Italy salute you. 37

3701) Habakkuk 1:13 Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest Thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest Thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he? 14

3702) 2 Kings 8:10 And Elisha (God is salvation) said unto him, Go, say unto him, Thou mayest certainly recover: howbeit YHWH hath shewed me that he shall surely die. 18

3703) Numbers 13:1 And YHWH spake unto Moses, saying, 14

3704) 2 Kings 5:23 And Naaman (pleasantness)said, Be content, take two talents. And he urged him, and bound two talents of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants; and they bare them before him. 28

3705) Leviticus 23:3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the Sabbath of YHWH in all your dwellings. 26

3706) Leviticus 9:10 But the fat, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver of the sin offering, he burnt upon the altar; as YHWH commanded Moses. 19*

3707) 1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Messiah YESHUA concerning you. 23

3708) Proverbs 3:35 The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools. 38*

3709) 1 Kings 19:19* So he departed thence, and found Elisha (God is salvation) the son of Shaphat (he has judged). who was plowing with twelve yoke of oxen before him, and he with the twelfth and Elijah passed by him, and cast his mantle upon him. 38

3710) Genesis 27:38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept. 65

3711) 1 Samuel 17:50 So David prevailed over the philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David. 67

3712) Psalms 38:4 For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me. 42

3713) Ezekiel 5:2 Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them. 7

3714) Isaiah 63:12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with His glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make Himself an everlasting Name? 75

3715) Exodus 24:2 And Moses alone shall come near YHWH: but they shall not come nigh; neither shall the people go up with him. 26

3716) Daniel 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 43

3717) Genesis 11:27 Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot. 38

3718) Leviticus 8:26 And out of the basket of unleavened bread, that was before YHWH, he took one unleavened cake, and a cake of oiled bread, and one wafer, and put them on the fat, and upon the right shoulder: 34

3719) Philippians 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Adonai, my dearly beloved. 5

3720) Psalms 39:12 Hear my prayer, O YHWH, and give ear unto my cry; hold not Thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with Thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were. 51

3721) Ezekiel 17:19 Therefore thus saith Adonai YHWH; As I live, surely mine oath that he hath despised, and My covenant that he hath broken, even it will I recompense upon his own head. 36

3722) Daniel 4:5 I saw a dream which made me afraid, and the thoughts upon my bed and the visions of my head troubled me. 9

3723) Gen 26:30 And he made them a feast, and they did eat and drink. 56

3724) 1 Samuel 1:20 Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of YHWH. 21

3725) 2 Kings 21:8 Neither will I make the feet of Israel move any more out of the land which I gave their fathers; only if they will observe to do according to all that I have commanded them, and according to all the Torah that My servant Moses commanded them. 29

3726) 1 Samuel 30:1 And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire; 31

3727) Solomon 5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night. 7

3728) Ezekiel 3:1 Moreover He said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel. 4

3729) Isaiah 40:15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, He taketh up the isles as a very little thing. 55

3730) 2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Adonai is that Spirit: and where The Spirit of the Adonai is, there is liberty. 20

3731) 2 Samuel 23:21 And he slew an Egyptian, a goodly man: and the Egyptian had a spear in his hand; but he went down to him with a staff, and plucked the spear out of the Egyptian's hand, and slew him with his own spear. 44

3732) Mark 9:15 And straightway all the people, when they beheld Him, were greatly amazed, and running to Him saluted Him. 24

3733) Act 26:4 My manner of life from my youth, which was at the first among mine own nation at Jerusalem, know all the Jews; 30

3734) Colossians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of YESHUA Mashiach by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 2

3735) Psalms 56:5 Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. 61

3736) Matthew 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 13

3737) Psalms 29:8 The Voice of YHWH shaketh the wilderness; YHWH shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh. 37